One hour plane from Denpasar and you will arrive in the little harbour of Labuan Badjo . Catch a glimpse of the wonderful bay and its islands before embarking for Waécicu.
After 15 minutes by boat you will discover Waécicu beach, golden sand, preserved in intact nature.
- A wooden house in Bajo style, with one double room and one single, 2 bathrooms, a wide terrace.
- One family cottage at the beach with terrace, 2 double rooms and one single, 2 bathrooms.
- Two cottages at the beach with terrace, one double room, bath room, in the middle of 10 acre property.
- Two minutes away from the beach and its coral reef. Wonderful view of the islands, Unforgettable sunset.
- At your disposal, a shuttle boat twice a day to go to Labuan harbour.
- Swim, go fishing, snorkel in a 28°c water.
- Picnic on the beach with a grilled fish tasting menu can be arranged.
Rates include :
- Welcoming at the airport
- Shuttle from Labuan harbour to Waecicu beach
- Stay at the cottage with meals included
Scuba diving can also be organised.
For 2 persons
Low Season : USD USD 180/day including 3 meals
High Season : USD 190 USD/day including 3 meals
For 4/5 persons
Low Season : USD 390/day including 3 meals for 4 persons, 495 USD /day for 5 persons
High Season : USD 400 USD/day including 3 meals for 4 persons, 495 USD /day for 5 persons
High and peak season apply from July 1-September 15 and December 01-January 15
View the embedded image gallery online at: